Skip to main content

Broke up


For your information, I had my first boyfriend last year. He is a friend of mine, a close friend when he suddenly confessed that he likes me. As you can see, after the incidents with the guy name Shen, I didnt really pour out my whole heart to anyone, especially to my close friend. But then, he asked me whether i should give him a chance and just give it a try. I still haven't made my mind, but my little mind said ," grab the chance and experience love " . I've been rejecting my guy friends before this and after it happened,they stopped being friends with me. And I dont want the same things to happen during in the relationship. Plus, he stated that we can just break up and stay being friends if it didnt work out.
 Few days later, I said I agreed since he said those words. Indeed, he is really a good guy but .. Idk how should I say this. He is too scare to tell the world that we are a couple. And for me, I rather keep this relationship shut, only my close friends knew about this. But he kept on saying that he is single  and he doesn't act like one when he hangout with me and my friends. Sometimes, he will blame me because I get close to my guyfriends. Well, dude, what do you expect? Your girl doesn't really have girl friends. We have been fighting over small thing. And I'm the one who need to explain that thing one by one to him or else he couldn't compromise it. He don't even believe me when I said something or I am with someone,so how the heck I want tell him that its nothing and he dont have to worry.


 Well,what people said before,"love is only sweet in the beginning". And thats is all i feels these times. You can't blame the situation since you like the same girl as your roommate. But you should be grateful,that you are the one that i chose. I still dont understand why keep saying the same thing? Why you always compare yourself to the other guys that like me? I won't choose you if i like them,you need to get my point. I thought you said you understand a girl like me. I never thought things will became worst after that incidents. I don't know,babe. My mind is asking me to leave you,but I tried to stop it.
 After a while, i feel so fed up with him.. and my feeling started to fade away. I mean, after I finished with that sem, I find and found a job which made it harder to text him or anything. So in short, I asked for a break up and he said "okay". He made it easy for him which I dont mind becos I was focusing on my job , family and friends. But few days later, he asked for a return. I tried to tell him the truth but he dont get it. I swear I broke up with him , not because I like other guys or I cheated on him.. its just that I dont feel the same anymore. Well, thats all from my story. I know you guys aren't agree with my decision but... I just can't act that I love you when deep inside, i dont feel butterflies in my stomach anymore.



One thing, the feeling of guilty struck my heart when I listen to this song by Post Malone-Fall Apart



Ooh I fall apart
Ooh yeah, mm
She told me that I'm not enough, yeah
And she left me with a broken heart, yeah
She fooled me twice and it's all my fault, yeah
She cut too deep, now she left me scarred, yeah
Now there's too many thoughts goin' through my brain, yeah
And now I'm takin' these shots like it's novacane, yeah

Ooh, I fall apart
Down to my core
Oooh, I fall apart
Down to my core
Ooh, didn't know it before
Surprised when you caught me off guard
All this damn jewelry I bought
You was my shorty, I thought
Never caught a feelin' this hard
Harder than the liquor I pour
Tell me you don't want me no more
But I can't let go
Everybody told me so
Feelin' like I sold my soul
Devil in the form of a whore
Devil in the form of a whore
You said it
No you said it
No you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dota 2 vs ML

 Wassup guys,semalam punya malam baru aku sampai Sarawak dengan keadaan perut yang lapar. Dahla rushing gi checkin barang,dalam flight la hanya mampu menelan air liur tengok aunty uncle duduk sebelah aku makan makanan dalam flight. Hati terdetik juga nak beli tapi tula,sayang gak ngan dui sebab aku dah bazir banyak masa otw gi KLIA. FuLama aku xshare apa2 kat sini ah. So , harini aku cerita sikit tentang budak dota dengan budak ml. So far yang aku tahu kan, kadang-kadang budak dota dengki benci giler dengan budak ml. Ada minority jenis xkesah. Aku nak tunjukkan beza dan persamaan dota dengan ml buat yang newbie gila2 la.  First of all,Mobile Legends ni orang kita sllu panggil ML or MOBA yang selalu korang tengok boipren ke mmber korang pandang hp dengan fokus sampai xpeduli dengan. Selalunya kalau orang main ML ni jangan macam2 tau. Especially kalau kau jenis girlfriend yang asyik kol ke ws pa semua,sebab 1 kol dari korang memang kcau game tau. Macam haritu,aku pakai Nana ( bi

Beza makanan ( come back home! )

 OMG i havent post anything for so long and I miss the fact that i can shar everything here. And I can't believe that time flies so fast and guess what.... im doing my practical at my own place. Well, I miss Port Dickson and I miss Polytechnic Port Dickson too. It was a place where I can be independent on my own and I get to know different type of people, beliefs, languages, races and most of all, the differences between Sarawakian food and Semenanjung Malaysia. And for your information... I have listed a few words that is a bit different for each state. 1. Wan Tan Untuk Sarawakian, mee wan tan tu ialah sejenis mee yang luarannya ialah kulit po;pia dan inti nya ialah isi daging. Tapi, dekat Semenanjung pulak, ia ialah mee kicap ? So, yang first time datang tempat orang memang terkejut berukkk aikkkkkkk . Meh kawe tunjukkan perbezaan, Ni versi Semenanjung Malaysia ye. Cam muka mee kolok Sup dia je yang mcam mee wan tan sarawak. Ni pulak versi Sarawak ~

Braces camne eh

 Harini aku akan ceritakan sedikit tentang braces since aku tengok banyak post tentang braces kat blog yang lain tu post lama. So,aku nak ambik kesempatan nak share tentang braces.  Sebenarnya lama dah plan nak buat braces. Dulu ada pakai retainer masa darjah 6 sebab gigi bengkok gila tapi sebab xsuka kena panggil dengan panggilan " gigi besi " dan juga " jongang" disebabkan cerita Halimah Jongang. buat ngeri hidup aku time sekolah rendah. HUHU . So aku pkai 1 tahun je. Time tu,braces ke retainer ke, pakai benda alah tu macam style nerd , geek gitu .. memang xfemes la braces time tu kan? Maklumla masa tu tahun 2010. Memula pakai,memang sakit giler,sebab benda tu terus paksa gigi aku untuk bergerak. Memang seminggu aku takde deria rasa,sebab gusi aku kena tutup dengan benda tu. Sampaikan satu masa,gusi aku membengkak smpai dia lanjut(tau lanjut tak?) Lepas 1 tahun,gigi aku nampak okay la,kurang la jongang dia,tapi aku pakai tak pakai sebab selalu terlupa sebab aku d