Skip to main content

What i regret the most


Nothing can beats the feeling...of regret.This feeling have been bottled up inside of me for a while and i finally have the courage to write it down here. And , if i have a chance to repeat it again,i wouldnt make the same mistake to you. 
Yes,its you.

Still remember the first time,we met at the tenis court. You approached me and asked whether you can join me playing and thats where it began. You soon asked for my number and we started texting each other. For the few first month,I dont think I have a thing for you that moment,but then I love how your feelings reached me. We started playing tenis together,hung out and take some time alone to talk about life .. everything. But, i was so stupid that I unacknowledge your feelings towards me. Im still unsure about liking you back eventhough i can feel butterflies in my stomach wherever I nere you. You did everything to show to me that love is all you got for me,and I acted that youre just my junior and nothing else. I love how you sang to me everytime youre free and you even learnt to sing my race's song. I sense that you starting changing,and I knew you started to give up on me. But i was to confident that, you would always there to catch me up when i fall,still showering me with your love. I never knew how hurt your heart when I friendzone you(i think i did),I didnt want to meet you, to even talk to you in a seconds,to video calling you,when you asked me for a date on Valentine's day,with my lame excuse which is... studying. The wonderful things you have done to me ,when you told your mom about me. But the worst thing,after everything changed,my mom asked me ,"what happened between you and that guy?". I couldnt answered it because I lost you the moment you think that youre not important to me. And I never had the chance to tell you,that I like you too,that I was honoured to be loved by a wonderful guy like you,that I had the best memories I ever had and it happened to be you. I made a folder with the name" memories",and inside that is every records of your voice that you ever said to me. Its wrong but somehow when your name appeared on my mind,I would play all of it until I think I feel much better .I know, its late now,but if you happened to found this blog since you ever asked for my blog url but i never gave you..i dedicated these words to you. Im sorry for everything,I coudnt said all of it,but you always inside my mind. I loved you but I was to ego to admit it, I missed you and all the memories.But,you never have to worry, I wont do this thing to other person. I learnt my lesson and I hope you happy with her. 
.
.
And, in the end, i found someone new,and I finally manage to move on from you.
Thank you for giving me such a great memories.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dota 2 vs ML

 Wassup guys,semalam punya malam baru aku sampai Sarawak dengan keadaan perut yang lapar. Dahla rushing gi checkin barang,dalam flight la hanya mampu menelan air liur tengok aunty uncle duduk sebelah aku makan makanan dalam flight. Hati terdetik juga nak beli tapi tula,sayang gak ngan dui sebab aku dah bazir banyak masa otw gi KLIA. FuLama aku xshare apa2 kat sini ah. So , harini aku cerita sikit tentang budak dota dengan budak ml. So far yang aku tahu kan, kadang-kadang budak dota dengki benci giler dengan budak ml. Ada minority jenis xkesah. Aku nak tunjukkan beza dan persamaan dota dengan ml buat yang newbie gila2 la.  First of all,Mobile Legends ni orang kita sllu panggil ML or MOBA yang selalu korang tengok boipren ke mmber korang pandang hp dengan fokus sampai xpeduli dengan. Selalunya kalau orang main ML ni jangan macam2 tau. Especially kalau kau jenis girlfriend yang asyik kol ke ws pa semua,sebab 1 kol dari korang memang kcau game tau. Macam haritu,aku pakai Nana ( bi

Beza makanan ( come back home! )

 OMG i havent post anything for so long and I miss the fact that i can shar everything here. And I can't believe that time flies so fast and guess what.... im doing my practical at my own place. Well, I miss Port Dickson and I miss Polytechnic Port Dickson too. It was a place where I can be independent on my own and I get to know different type of people, beliefs, languages, races and most of all, the differences between Sarawakian food and Semenanjung Malaysia. And for your information... I have listed a few words that is a bit different for each state. 1. Wan Tan Untuk Sarawakian, mee wan tan tu ialah sejenis mee yang luarannya ialah kulit po;pia dan inti nya ialah isi daging. Tapi, dekat Semenanjung pulak, ia ialah mee kicap ? So, yang first time datang tempat orang memang terkejut berukkk aikkkkkkk . Meh kawe tunjukkan perbezaan, Ni versi Semenanjung Malaysia ye. Cam muka mee kolok Sup dia je yang mcam mee wan tan sarawak. Ni pulak versi Sarawak ~

Braces camne eh

 Harini aku akan ceritakan sedikit tentang braces since aku tengok banyak post tentang braces kat blog yang lain tu post lama. So,aku nak ambik kesempatan nak share tentang braces.  Sebenarnya lama dah plan nak buat braces. Dulu ada pakai retainer masa darjah 6 sebab gigi bengkok gila tapi sebab xsuka kena panggil dengan panggilan " gigi besi " dan juga " jongang" disebabkan cerita Halimah Jongang. buat ngeri hidup aku time sekolah rendah. HUHU . So aku pkai 1 tahun je. Time tu,braces ke retainer ke, pakai benda alah tu macam style nerd , geek gitu .. memang xfemes la braces time tu kan? Maklumla masa tu tahun 2010. Memula pakai,memang sakit giler,sebab benda tu terus paksa gigi aku untuk bergerak. Memang seminggu aku takde deria rasa,sebab gusi aku kena tutup dengan benda tu. Sampaikan satu masa,gusi aku membengkak smpai dia lanjut(tau lanjut tak?) Lepas 1 tahun,gigi aku nampak okay la,kurang la jongang dia,tapi aku pakai tak pakai sebab selalu terlupa sebab aku d